Peace & Love
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Franklin St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Online Ordering
- No Alcohol
Leonard St. to Spring St., Broadway to West Side Hwy.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
You might expect a café called Peace & Love to have a groovy, bohemian vibe, but this Tribeca takeaway spot, with its glass façade, flat-screen TV, and uniformed barista staff, is closer to Starbucks on the spectrum of coffeehouse cool. The menu doesn’t advance an organic or vegetarian agenda, either. In addition to the customary lattes and espressos, the spacious, counter-service eatery offers an array of tossed salads and meat-friendly pressed sandwiches named after vacation destinations. (The Ixtapa is a chicken, mozzarella, and avocado mix, and the Bora Bora sandwich is made of steak, imported Manchego cheese, bacon and tomato on ciabatta.) Though there are plenty of tables for two with artfully mismatched chairs, the majority of customers seem more inclined to take their orders to go.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu