- READER REVIEWS
This lofty, light-flooded café attains a look you might christen Tribeca Modern. The brick’s exposed, as are the concrete floors and the guts of the building; heating vents and pipes snake along the white-painted tin ceiling. Communal tables are filled with plenty of softly glowing Macs toted by arty downtowners but the casual fare is more sustenance than sublime: artisanal sandwiches, niçoise salads, and a remarkably extensive list of soups. Then again, since the coffee’s strong and there’s free wi-fi, that might be fuel enough for many.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s