Nearby Subway Stops
C, E at Spring St.; N, R at Prince St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Online Ordering
- Full Bar
Canal St. to 4th St., Lafayette St. to West Side Hwy.
This venue is closed.
This shiny Thai canteen has landed in Soho like a long, narrow spaceship, outfitted with a reflective metal ceiling and pink-rubber-webbed barstools. The open kitchen puts an inventive spin on a familiar roster of curries and stir-fries with dishes like shrimp-semolina fritters and shrimp and bacon pappardelle.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu