Nearby Subway Stops
C, E at Spring St.; N, R at Prince St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Online Ordering
- Full Bar
Canal St. to 4th St., Lafayette St. to West Side Hwy.
This venue is closed.
This shiny Thai canteen has landed in Soho like a long, narrow spaceship, outfitted with a reflective metal ceiling and pink-rubber-webbed barstools. The open kitchen puts an inventive spin on a familiar roster of curries and stir-fries with dishes like shrimp-semolina fritters and shrimp and bacon pappardelle.
- Salad Chain Literally Everyone’s Obsessed With Bans Bacon and Sriracha From Its Menus
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Finally Got His Sardi’s Portrait
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi
- Olmsted, From 3 Atera Alumni, Opens in Prospect Heights Tonight