Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 33rd St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Beer and Wine Only
21st St. to 39th St., FDR Dr. to Fifth Ave.
Part bar, part café, part bakery, Penelope is a welcome addition to the café-starved Curry Hill, where it’s easier to come by masala dosas than Nutella French toast and a chicken potpie. With brightly painted wainscoting and house-baked confections, the place feels like a New England country kitchen.Brunch
Sat.-Sun., 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu