Mon-Fri, 5pm-11pm; Sat-Sun, noon-midnight
Nearby Subway Stops
D, N, R at Atlantic Ave.-Barclays Center; F, G at Bergen St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Live Music
- Outdoor Dining
- Online Ordering
- Full Bar
St. John's Pl. to Atlantic Ave., Vanderbilt Ave. to Nevins St.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
In Nino Gagliardi's native Neapolitan dialect, the word for hot pepper also refers to the horn-shaped good-luck charm believed to ward off evil (and, ostensibly, soggy crusts). The house pie is strewn with edible gold leaves, and the menu hedges its bets with plenty of pasta and antipasto.
- Supreme Court Won’t Stand in the Way of Seattle’s $15 Minimum Wage
- Congress Introduced a Bill to Keep Journalists From Snooping Around Big Food
- A Farming Cartoonist Was Fired for Joking About Big Agriculture
- Why This Leading London Chef Feels Energized by New York Kitchens
- Oxford Student Refuses to Tip Server Because She’s White