Mon-Fri, 5pm-11pm; Sat-Sun, noon-midnight
Nearby Subway Stops
D, N, R at Atlantic Ave.-Barclays Center; F, G at Bergen St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Live Music
- Outdoor Dining
- Online Ordering
- Full Bar
St. John's Pl. to Atlantic Ave., Vanderbilt Ave. to Nevins St.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
In Nino Gagliardi's native Neapolitan dialect, the word for hot pepper also refers to the horn-shaped good-luck charm believed to ward off evil (and, ostensibly, soggy crusts). The house pie is strewn with edible gold leaves, and the menu hedges its bets with plenty of pasta and antipasto.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu