Mon-Fri, 5pm-11pm; Sat-Sun, noon-midnight
Nearby Subway Stops
D, N, R at Atlantic Ave.-Barclays Center; F, G at Bergen St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Live Music
- Outdoor Dining
- Online Ordering
- Full Bar
St. John's Pl. to Atlantic Ave., Vanderbilt Ave. to Nevins St.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
In Nino Gagliardi's native Neapolitan dialect, the word for hot pepper also refers to the horn-shaped good-luck charm believed to ward off evil (and, ostensibly, soggy crusts). The house pie is strewn with edible gold leaves, and the menu hedges its bets with plenty of pasta and antipasto.
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Dizengoff, Olmsted, GĂĽnter Seeger, and More
- A Trailblazing Chef Arrives in NYC With This Ambitious New Restaurant
- Sauvage, From the Maison Premiere Team, Debuts in Greenpoint
- Australia Got Its Own Naked Restaurant
- Here’s What Bourdain Learned by Eating Noodles With President Obama