Mon-Sat, noon-3:30pm and 5pm-midnight; Sun, noon-10:30pm
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 68th St.-Hunter College; F at Lexington Ave.-63rd St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
Restaurateur Enrico Proietti has the very specific knack of creating a festive downtown atmosphere in a straitlaced uptown neighborhood. At Baraonda, one of his freewheeling Upper East Side restaurants, dancing on the table is not only allowed—it's encouraged. Expect the same high spirits at Per Lei, where Fabrizio Musa's colorful female portraits are in keeping with the restaurant's name ("for her" in Italian). Proietti recruited two chefs from Milan to cook classic and modern regional fare, from carpaccio and carciofi alla Romana to branzino with cauliflowers in a cherry tomato and lemon sauce.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu