Nearby Subway Stops
F at Second Ave.
- Brunch - Weekend
- Late-Night Dining
- Notable Wine List
- Reservations Not Required
- Online Reservation
- Beer and Wine Only
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
Delancey St. to 14th St., Ave. D to Bowery
This venue is closed.
The menu reads like a greatest-starchy-hits list of regional Italian cooking—from Sicilian rice balls to Emilian spinach pie—it's an anti-Atkins manifesto. There's an almost all-Italian wine list and several snacky proteins like grilled-lamb skewers to round things out.Brunch
Sat.—Sun., noon—4 p.m.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More