Nearby Subway Stops
F at Second Ave.
- Brunch - Weekend
- Late-Night Dining
- Notable Wine List
- Reservations Not Required
- Online Reservation
- Beer and Wine Only
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
Delancey St. to 14th St., Ave. D to Bowery
This venue is closed.
The menu reads like a greatest-starchy-hits list of regional Italian cooking—from Sicilian rice balls to Emilian spinach pie—it's an anti-Atkins manifesto. There's an almost all-Italian wine list and several snacky proteins like grilled-lamb skewers to round things out.Brunch
Sat.—Sun., noon—4 p.m.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu