Nearby Subway Stops
F at Second Ave.
- Brunch - Weekend
- Late-Night Dining
- Notable Wine List
- Reservations Not Required
- Online Reservation
- Beer and Wine Only
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
Delancey St. to 14th St., Ave. D to Bowery
This venue is closed.
The menu reads like a greatest-starchy-hits list of regional Italian cooking—from Sicilian rice balls to Emilian spinach pie—it's an anti-Atkins manifesto. There's an almost all-Italian wine list and several snacky proteins like grilled-lamb skewers to round things out.Brunch
Sat.—Sun., noon—4 p.m.
- Restaurateur Jailed for Serving Cheap Curry That Killed a Customer
- There’s Now a Restaurant on a Floating Barge in Greenpoint
- New York Times Demands Sheeple Wake Up and Quit Worshipping Breakfast
- Bourdain and Obama Chilled Over Noodles and Beer in Vietnam
- Beyond Meat Debuts Its First ‘Fresh’ Veggie Burger at Whole Foods