- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
R at Whitehall St.-South Ferry
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Late-Night Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
This venue is closed.
Every neighborhood deserves a stylish French brasserie, and that’s what Mario Carta and chef Franck Hiorholzer intend to bring to the financial district with the opening of Perle. The dinner menu plays it straight with everything from escargot to boeuf bourguignon, to say nothing of steak frites. If that’s not French enough for you, consider the lunchtime quiche Lorraine, the croque monsieur, and the salade niçoise. They may have gone a bit too far, though, in Frenching up the name of the street from which the joint takes its nom.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu