This venue is closed.
The space that started out as Permanent Brunch (and then expanded its purview to become Permanent Brunch & Burger) takes on its latest incarnation: Steak Shoppe, a meat-oriented restaurant boasting "vintage natural beef."
- Introducing the Pie Sundae, Which You Can Go and Eat Right Now
- Café Henrie’s Light, Bright Dinner Menu Launches Tonight
- Mayor de Blasio Urges New Yorkers to Avoid Chick-fil-A
- FBI Apprehends Whole Foods Customer It Says Sprayed Mouse Poison in the Store
- Grim New Study Says Some Pacific Oysters Contain ‘a Cocktail of Pharmaceuticals’