This venue is closed.
The space that started out as Permanent Brunch (and then expanded its purview to become Permanent Brunch & Burger) takes on its latest incarnation: Steak Shoppe, a meat-oriented restaurant boasting "vintage natural beef."
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu