Nearby Subway Stops
1, 2, 3 at Chambers St.; A, C at Chambers St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Outdoor Dining
- Reservations Not Required
- Full Bar
Vesey St. to Canal St., Lafayette St. to West Side Hwy.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
Although the Belgian food craze waned a few years back, Petite Abeille has bucked trends by serving classics like moules marinières and, yes, Belgian waffles during weekend brunch. Less than twenty bucks gets you steamed mussels and french fries. Basic meat and fish dishes in the twenty-dollar range round out the dinner menu; sandwiches and omelettes rule during lunch.Recommended Dishes
Moules marinières, $19; le menu du Belge (mussels, frites and Stella Artois beer), $27
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s