Nearby Subway Stops
1, 2, 3 at Chambers St.; A, C at Chambers St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Outdoor Dining
- Reservations Not Required
- Full Bar
Vesey St. to Canal St., Lafayette St. to West Side Hwy.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
Although the Belgian food craze waned a few years back, Petite Abeille has bucked trends by serving classics like moules marinières and, yes, Belgian waffles during weekend brunch. Less than twenty bucks gets you steamed mussels and french fries. Basic meat and fish dishes in the twenty-dollar range round out the dinner menu; sandwiches and omelettes rule during lunch.Recommended Dishes
Moules marinières, $19; le menu du Belge (mussels, frites and Stella Artois beer), $27
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu