Tue-Thu, 11:30am-11pm; Fri, 11:30am-midnight; Sat, 10am-midnight; Sun, 10am-11pm; Mon, closed
Nearby Subway Stops
A, C, E at 14th St.; L at Eighth Ave.; 1 at Christopher St.-Sheridan Sq.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Good for Groups
- Kids' Menu
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
Barrow St. to Horatio St., Greenwich Ave. to West St.
Murals touting the beauty of rural America set the scene for Philip Marie's high-class interpretations of regional recipes. Fresh seafood--from Nantucket scallops and Prince Edward Island mussels to Maine lobster--lead the charge, but you'll also find homey favorites like an overstuffed chicken potpie and bourbon-braised pulled pork. There's a clambake dinner every Tuesday, and come weekends, you can brunch on omelets, shrimp burritos, and crab cake Benedicts.Summer BBQ
Sun., 4 p.m.—11 p.m.; one main plus two sides, $19.95
Prix-Fixe Lunch Menu
Tues.—Fri., noon—4 p.m.; two courses, $13.50 including coffee or tea
Chicken potpie, $17
- Here Are 2016’s James Beard Restaurant and Chef Award Winners
- FBI Looking for Man Who Sprinkled ‘Unknown Liquid Substance’ Around Whole Foods
- Taliban Fighters Are Unimpressed With McDonald’s Food
- Grumpy Del Taco Manager Fired After Not Understanding How Easy It Is to Post a Video Online
- Will Chickpea Water Be the Next Kale?