- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
C, E at 50th St.; 1 at 50th St.; N, Q, R at 49th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Few have made the journey Greg Hugunin has: from restaurant critic at SF Weekly to chef and owner of his own Hell’s Kitchen restaurant. Pho 66 was inspired by other journeys the chef made, eating and cooking throughout Southeast Asia, and its name refers both to the six aromatics that flavor his Vietnamese noodle soup (star anise, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, dried chile, and lemongrass) and the six condiments that accompany it (bean sprouts, Thai basil, fresh chile, shallot, cilantro, and lime). In addition to four varieties of phô (from “beef five ways” to vegetarian), Hugunin’s menu features lettuce wraps, salads, summer rolls, wok-fried noodles, and a smattering of Thai dishes, plus such thematic cocktails as a Bloody Mary spiked with Thai chile and fish sauce.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s