- READER REVIEWS
Pho Tay Ho Vietnamese Restaurant
Sun-Thu, 10am-10:30pm; Fri-Sat, 10am-11pm
Nearby Subway Stops
D at 25th Ave.; D at Bay Pkwy.
- Good for Groups
- Beer and Wine Only
26th Ave. to Ave. P, McDonald Ave. to Belt Pkwy.
Just north of Bensonhurst is
Chicken salad, $5.75; bun cha gio, $6.25; crispy squid with garlic sauce, $8.50; pho with eye of round and tendon, $6.75
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu