Pho Viet Huong
Nearby Subway Stops
6, J, N, Q, R, Z to Canal St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Online Ordering
- Beer and Wine Only
Wall St. to Houston St., Orchard St. to West Side Hwy.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
The utilitarian subtropical-cafeteria decor doesn't seem promising, but delve into this Chinatown favorite's multi-page menu and you'll find that Pho Viet Huong's kitchen is more accomplished than its decorator. For something hearty, try one of the namesake noodle soups or the set-price, all-beef tasting menu—the BBQ beef rolls, also available as an appetizer, are an exquisitely smoky standout. If you're feeling adventuresome, the menu offers both frog and curry fish head soup options. Service is disinterested but lightning fast—which is a good thing, since you'll need another sweet Saigon beer to put out the chili fire.Recommended Dishes
Bo nuong cuon (BBQ beef rolls), $6
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu