Pho Viet Huong
Nearby Subway Stops
6, J, N, Q, R, Z to Canal St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Online Ordering
- Beer and Wine Only
Wall St. to Houston St., Orchard St. to West Side Hwy.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
The utilitarian subtropical-cafeteria decor doesn't seem promising, but delve into this Chinatown favorite's multi-page menu and you'll find that Pho Viet Huong's kitchen is more accomplished than its decorator. For something hearty, try one of the namesake noodle soups or the set-price, all-beef tasting menu—the BBQ beef rolls, also available as an appetizer, are an exquisitely smoky standout. If you're feeling adventuresome, the menu offers both frog and curry fish head soup options. Service is disinterested but lightning fast—which is a good thing, since you'll need another sweet Saigon beer to put out the chili fire.Recommended Dishes
Bo nuong cuon (BBQ beef rolls), $6
- CafÃ© Henrie’s Light, Bright Dinner Menu Launches Tonight
- Mayor de Blasio Urges New Yorkers to Avoid Chick-fil-A
- FBI Apprehends Whole Foods Customer It Says Sprayed Mouse Poison in the Store
- Grim New Study Says Some Pacific Oysters Contain ‘a Cocktail of Pharmaceuticals’
- Hundreds of Frozen Foods at Costco, Walmart, and Trader Joe’s Recalled Over Listeria Fears