Mon-Fri, 7:30am-8pm; Sat-Sun, 10am-6pm
Nearby Subway Stops
A, C, E at 42nd St.-Port Authority Bus Terminal
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Daily
- Online Ordering
- No Alcohol
36th St. to 44th St., Broadway to 11th Ave.
- Order Delivery with grubhub.com
This diminutive café, built with reclaimed barnyard wood and all that jazz, is the offshoot of an Italian roaster that’s been in business since 1938, and the organic, low-acid coffee comes from beans that are shipped from Trieste in small batches. So what should you order for lunch? CNN’s Soledad O’Brien is a big fan of the mozzarella, tomato, and olive sandwich.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s