Mon-Fri, 7:30am-8pm; Sat-Sun, 10am-6pm
Nearby Subway Stops
A, C, E at 42nd St.-Port Authority Bus Terminal
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Daily
- Online Ordering
- No Alcohol
36th St. to 44th St., Broadway to 11th Ave.
- Order Delivery with grubhub.com
This diminutive café, built with reclaimed barnyard wood and all that jazz, is the offshoot of an Italian roaster that’s been in business since 1938, and the organic, low-acid coffee comes from beans that are shipped from Trieste in small batches. So what should you order for lunch? CNN’s Soledad O’Brien is a big fan of the mozzarella, tomato, and olive sandwich.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More