- READER REVIEWS
This venue is closed.
A third-generation Turkish restaurateur makes his Manhattan debut with this unassuming spot devoted to kebabs and kofte, those versatile skewers of grilled ground meat. The menu extends to meze and clay-pot casseroles, but Picnic takes obvious pride in its kofte, which are traditionally consumed with piyazi, a white-bean salad, and followed by sutlac, or rice pudding—a Turkish Happy Meal.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu