Pie by the Pound
Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6, L, N, Q, R at 14th St.-Union Sq.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Online Ordering
- Reservations Not Required
- Beer and Wine Only
Spring St. to 30th St., FDR Dr. to West Side Hwy.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
Pie is as far removed from a neighborhood slice joint as it gets. First, there's the decor: modern, minimalist, more Nolita boutique than Do the Right Thing. Second, the pizza is oblong, resembling a tasty-looking skateboard, and toppings run the gamut from potato-ricotta to bacon-and-egg. Most distinctive, though, is the ordering procedure. You tell the counterperson how big a piece you want, she snips it off, weighs it, and charges you $11 to $14 per pound depending on the topping.
- Scientists ‚ÄčPretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu