- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
A, C, E at 34th St.-Penn Station
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Great Desserts
- No Alcohol
This venue is closed.
Anyone who hasn't recently attended a production of Sweeney Todd or Titus Andronicus can appreciate the appeal of a meat pie in all its portable, filling tastiness. Aussies in particular are boosters of this particular snack, so it's no surprise that Pie Face hails from Down Under. The carb dispensary specializes in savory pies (Thai chicken curry; BBQ pulled pork; tandoori vegetable), but you can get sweet pies and coffee as well. Those who haven't yet sullied their New Year's resolutions can opt for mini-pies, and if you've already said to hell with it, there are sausage rolls, too.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More