- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
A, C, E at 34th St.-Penn Station
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Great Desserts
- No Alcohol
This venue is closed.
Anyone who hasn't recently attended a production of Sweeney Todd or Titus Andronicus can appreciate the appeal of a meat pie in all its portable, filling tastiness. Aussies in particular are boosters of this particular snack, so it's no surprise that Pie Face hails from Down Under. The carb dispensary specializes in savory pies (Thai chicken curry; BBQ pulled pork; tandoori vegetable), but you can get sweet pies and coffee as well. Those who haven't yet sullied their New Year's resolutions can opt for mini-pies, and if you've already said to hell with it, there are sausage rolls, too.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu