Pies 'n' Thighs
Mon-Fri, 9am-4pm and 5pm-midnight; Sat-Sun, 10am-4pm and 5pm-midnight
Nearby Subway Stops
J, M, Z at Marcy Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Great Desserts
- Beer and Wine Only
Erika Geldzahler Williams, Carolyn Bane Ross-Leutwyler and Sarah Buck man this pie-and-fried-chicken outpost in a sunny new space that's a little more on the beaten path. All the old classics are on hand, plus some new menu items. Look for fried chicken, shrimp and grits, pulled pork, brisket, pies, baked goods by Buck, and a bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich on a housemade biscuit.Catering
For weddings, P-N-T serves up delectable family-style meals like fried chicken, smoked brisket, hush puppies, and Southern-style pies. From $20 per guest.
Best of New York Awards
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu