Pies 'n' Thighs
Mon-Fri, 9am-4pm and 5pm-midnight; Sat-Sun, 10am-4pm and 5pm-midnight
Nearby Subway Stops
J, M, Z at Marcy Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Great Desserts
- Beer and Wine Only
Erika Geldzahler Williams, Carolyn Bane Ross-Leutwyler and Sarah Buck man this pie-and-fried-chicken outpost in a sunny new space that's a little more on the beaten path. All the old classics are on hand, plus some new menu items. Look for fried chicken, shrimp and grits, pulled pork, brisket, pies, baked goods by Buck, and a bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich on a housemade biscuit.Catering
For weddings, P-N-T serves up delectable family-style meals like fried chicken, smoked brisket, hush puppies, and Southern-style pies. From $20 per guest.
Best of New York Awards
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s