Pies 'n' Thighs
Mon-Fri, 9am-4pm and 5pm-midnight; Sat-Sun, 10am-4pm and 5pm-midnight
Nearby Subway Stops
J, M, Z at Marcy Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Great Desserts
- Beer and Wine Only
Erika Geldzahler Williams, Carolyn Bane Ross-Leutwyler and Sarah Buck man this pie-and-fried-chicken outpost in a sunny new space that's a little more on the beaten path. All the old classics are on hand, plus some new menu items. Look for fried chicken, shrimp and grits, pulled pork, brisket, pies, baked goods by Buck, and a bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich on a housemade biscuit.Catering
For weddings, P-N-T serves up delectable family-style meals like fried chicken, smoked brisket, hush puppies, and Southern-style pies. From $20 per guest.
Best of New York Awards
- Here Are 2016’s James Beard Restaurant and Chef Award Winners
- FBI Looking for Man Who Sprinkled ‘Unknown Liquid Substance’ Around Whole Foods
- Taliban Fighters Are Unimpressed With McDonald’s Food
- Grumpy Del Taco Manager Fired After Not Understanding How Easy It Is to Post a Video Online
- Will Chickpea Water Be the Next Kale?