Mon-Tue, 4pm-11pm; Wed-Thu, 11:30am-11pm; Fri-Sat, 11:30am-midnight; Sun, 11:30am-11pm
Nearby Subway Stops
C, E at 50th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Good for Groups
- Outdoor Dining
- Theater District
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
42nd St. to 53rd St., Seventh Ave. to Twelfth Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
Slightly west of the main Broadway fray, this cozy Italian spot attracts a mix of locals and theater-goers. The menu highlights respectable renditions of classics with an emphasis on northern cuisine. Pastas for spaghetti carbonara, capellini primavera, and penne with vodka sauce are house-made; a few simple pizzas have pleasingly thin crusts. Standards like New York strip steak, chicken cacciatore, and veal scallopini taste as they should. With dim lighting and creamy, off-white walls, the atmosphere is pleasant and encourages dawdling over a post-dinner glass of wine, while floor-to-ceiling windows on two sides allow for people-watching along Ninth Avenue.
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations