Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 77th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Live Music
- Outdoor Dining
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
A sleek change in décor has given this Chinese-American specializing in freshly prepared Cantonese and Sichuan classics a second wind. Favorites include the scallion pancakes, Peking duck, panfried dumplings, and, of course, the porcine specialties.Recommended Dishes
Scallion pancakes, $4.95; fried dumplings, $7.95; Peking duck, $34; white cooked pork with garlic sauce, $8.95; BBQ Cantonese-style suckling pig, $13.95/$18.95
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s