Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 77th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Live Music
- Outdoor Dining
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
A sleek change in décor has given this Chinese-American specializing in freshly prepared Cantonese and Sichuan classics a second wind. Favorites include the scallion pancakes, Peking duck, panfried dumplings, and, of course, the porcine specialties.Recommended Dishes
Scallion pancakes, $4.95; fried dumplings, $7.95; Peking duck, $34; white cooked pork with garlic sauce, $8.95; BBQ Cantonese-style suckling pig, $13.95/$18.95
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu