Pillar & Plough
This venue is closed.
Chef Andrés Julian Grundy's menu is seasonally changing American (sample dish: lamb ribs with dark beer, sea kale, and garlic chives), and there's a serious cocktail list with selections like the Proclamation, with vodka, Cocchi Americano, honey, and Thai basil. What's really striking, though, is the high-design 2,000-square-foot interior, with its double-high ceilings, open kitchen, and variety of spaces, including a bar, private dining room, and chef's table.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu