Sun-Thu, 11am-11pm; Fri-Sat, 11am-midnight
Nearby Subway Stops
1, 2, 3 at 96th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Dine at the Bar
- Good for Groups
- Open Kitchens / Watch the Chef
- Delivery after 10pm
- Full Bar
84th St. to 104th St., Central Park West to Riverside Dr.
The Upper West Side has lost one Peruvian restaurant but gained another: Realizing that few can resist the allure of rotisserie chicken, the owners of Sipan have redone their restaurant as the fifth branch of Pio Pio, the popular Peruvian chainlet. The menu is more or less the same as the other Pio Pios: A $38 Matador Combo (a whole well-marinated rotisserie chicken, rice and beans, tostones, avocado salad, and a giant pile of fries topped with sliced hot dogs) is enough food to feed a small Peruvian army.
- Introducing the Pie Sundae, Which You Can Go and Eat Right Now
- Café Henrie’s Light, Bright Dinner Menu Launches Tonight
- Mayor de Blasio Urges New Yorkers to Avoid Chick-fil-A
- FBI Apprehends Whole Foods Customer It Says Sprayed Mouse Poison in the Store
- Grim New Study Says Some Pacific Oysters Contain ‘a Cocktail of Pharmaceuticals’