Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6 at 86th St.; 6 at 96th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Beer and Wine Only
80th St. to 100th St., East End Ave. to Fifth Ave.
The excellent Peruvian rotisserie birds at this branch of the Queens-based chicken chainlet are marinated for twelve hours in a mixture of cumin, garlic, Peruvian beer, and a few other key ingredients the owners prefer to keep a trade secret. Ponder these mystery spices over a glass of sangria and a “matador combo,” a whole chicken with a tableful of sides.Lunch Specials
Mon.–Fri., 11 a.m.–4 p.m.; $9.50Recommended Dishes
Matador combo, $36
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu