Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6, L, N, Q, R at 14th St.-Union Sq.
- Late-Night Dining
- Full Bar
14th St. to 18th St., Second Ave. to Sixth Ave.
This venue is closed.
It takes guts for a pizza chain to infiltrate the New York market, but Piola managed to sneak in under the pizza-police radar, wood-burning oven and all. The diversely topped pies are the linchpin of an empire that launched in Italy, flourished in South America, and spread to Greenwich Village via Miami Beach.Lunch Specials
Mon.-Fri., noon-5 p.m.; pizza and salad, $8; pasta and salad, $9.50
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More