Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6, L, N, Q, R at 14th St.-Union Sq.
- Late-Night Dining
- Full Bar
14th St. to 18th St., Second Ave. to Sixth Ave.
This venue is closed.
It takes guts for a pizza chain to infiltrate the New York market, but Piola managed to sneak in under the pizza-police radar, wood-burning oven and all. The diversely topped pies are the linchpin of an empire that launched in Italy, flourished in South America, and spread to Greenwich Village via Miami Beach.Lunch Specials
Mon.-Fri., noon-5 p.m.; pizza and salad, $8; pasta and salad, $9.50
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations