Sun-Tue, 10am-midnight; Wed-Thu, 10am-2am; Fri-Sat, 10am-5am
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 33rd St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Late-Night Dining
- Outdoor Dining
- Online Ordering
- No Alcohol
23rd St. to 50th St., First Ave. to Sixth Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
"A good pizza is like a woman," says Rino LaCerra, a part-time actor and former owner of Staten Island's Crispino Ristorante. "She's gorgeous when she gets out of the shower, but then you've got to be careful about putting on too much makeup." At Pizza 33, his airy new Murray Hill pizzeria, LaCerra practices that stripped-down pie-making philosophy with top-notch ingredients (San Marzano tomatoes, high-gluten flour, fresh mozzarella, and basil) and a white-hot brick oven. His (made-to-order) pizza margherita—light, crispy, and fragrant—is a natural beauty.
Best of New York Awards
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu