- READER REVIEWS
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Outdoor Dining
This venue is closed.
We can imagine the astonished passerby's reaction: There's steak-frites in them thar hills, otherwise known as the bistro-deprived no-man's-land between Stuyvesant Square and Kips Bay. It's just what the neighborhood needed: mussels, warm goat-cheese salad, and an estimable bleu cheese burger. Bonus points: superfriendly service and a nice-sized garden.Recommended Dishes
Steamed mussels ($10), bleu cheese burger ($12).
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu