Nearby Subway Stops
C, E at 23rd St.; 1 at 23rd St.; F, M at 23rd St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Full Bar
11th St. to 33rd St., Lexington Ave. to Tenth Ave.
This venue is closed.
Order carefully. Hot-and-sour lemongrass soup is bland and fried spring rolls are more greasy than lively. But chicken satay, which comes with a satisfying, peanut-sweet dipping sauce, is tender and spicy. You'll also find curries, sautéed entrées with the usual choices of land and sea proteins, plus a few fried fish and roasted duck plates. Among the many vegetarian dishes is a winning mock-duck in Panang curry—the curry is light and spicy, and the gluten "duck" has a rich, gamey taste and a convincing texture.Extra
A lunch menu (Mon.—Fri., 11:30 a.m.—3 p.m.) offers basic curries and stir-fries—chicken, beef, or pork cost $6.95, shrimp or squid are $7.95.Recommended Dishes
Chicken satay, $7.95
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu