Nearby Subway Stops
A, C, E at 14th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Late-Night Dining
- Singles Scene
- Design Standout
- Teen Appeal
- Online Ordering
- Delivery after 10pm
- Reservations Not Required
- Full Bar
Houston St. to 23rd St., Sixth Ave. to West Side Hwy.
- Order Delivery with orderpopburger.com
This venue is closed.
Roy Liebenthal (Cafe Tabac, the Lemon, Pop) and designer Ali Tayar’s latest collaboration is tailor-made for the meatpacking district’s hungry masses yearning for slick surroundings and thick shakes. During the day, a streetside fast-food counter dispenses burgers, dogs, and fries. At night, the action moves into the back room, a luxe lounge outfitted with pool tables, low-slung banquettes, and its own limited snacky menu.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu