Sun-Wed, 11am-1am; Thu-Sat, 11am-2am
Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6, L, N, Q, R at 14th St.-Union Sq.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Dine at the Bar
- Good for Groups
- Late-Night Dining
- Online Ordering
- Delivery after 10pm
- Reservations Not Required
- Full Bar
4th St. to 34th St., First Ave. to Sixth Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
A spinoff of the now-shuttered Pop Burger chainlet, Pop Pub has a focus on beer (seventeen on draft) and wine. Menu items run the gamut from hangover-alleviating French-toast sticks and bacon-and-eggs on brioche for the morning crowd (they open at 11am) to bar food like steak sandwiches, lamb chops, and lobster rolls in the evening.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu