The Post House
Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6 at 59th St.; F at Lexington Ave.-63rd St.; N, Q, R at Lexington Ave.-59th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Business Lunch
- Classic NY
- Good for Groups
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
How grand can a steakhouse get? If you took a meat-and-potatoes guy who liked to hang out at the Art Student's League, gave him a few years at Princeton, and financed his Wanderjahr abroad, he might come home and open the Post House. It's clubby but not snooty, with a collection of Americana spiced up with a Christo here and a Twombly there, and a well-traveled menu that includes everything from a Cajun rib steak to calf's liver (daily special).Recommended Dishes
Cajun rib steak, $55.50; sliced steak, $42.50
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s