Mon-Thu, 11:30am-11pm; Fri, 11:30am-midnight; Sat, noon-midnight; Sun, noon-11pm
Nearby Subway Stops
L at First Ave.; L at Third Ave.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Good for Groups
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Beer and Wine Only
14th St. to 23rd St., Ave. C to Fifth Ave.
Jonathan Tweedy and Antonio Gomez (pictured, from left) run Avenue B’s family-friendly, cozily cramped Pizza Gruppo, and like all proud pizzeria owners, they wanted their pie to reach a wider audience. Posto, their Gramercy satellite equipped with an identical menu of thin-crust pies and sprightly salads, needs some time to settle into its predecessor’s comfortably seasoned ambience, but with its blue slate tabletops and bar, low tin ceiling, and dim lighting, it’s off to an auspicious start.Note
Posto will also deliver to Peter Cooper Village and Stuyvesant Town.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s