Mon-Thu, 11:30am-11pm; Fri, 11:30am-midnight; Sat, noon-midnight; Sun, noon-11pm
Nearby Subway Stops
L at First Ave.; L at Third Ave.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Good for Groups
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Beer and Wine Only
14th St. to 23rd St., Ave. C to Fifth Ave.
Jonathan Tweedy and Antonio Gomez (pictured, from left) run Avenue B’s family-friendly, cozily cramped Pizza Gruppo, and like all proud pizzeria owners, they wanted their pie to reach a wider audience. Posto, their Gramercy satellite equipped with an identical menu of thin-crust pies and sprightly salads, needs some time to settle into its predecessor’s comfortably seasoned ambience, but with its blue slate tabletops and bar, low tin ceiling, and dim lighting, it’s off to an auspicious start.Note
Posto will also deliver to Peter Cooper Village and Stuyvesant Town.
- FBI Looking for Man Who Sprinkled ‘Unknown Liquid Substance’ Around Whole Foods
- Taliban Fighters Are Unimpressed With McDonald’s Food
- Grumpy Del Taco Manager Fired After Not Understanding How Easy It Is to Post a Video Online
- Will Chickpea Water Be the Next Kale?
- Tony Danza’s Side Hustle Is Selling Mozzarella