This venue is closed.
Mark Stern's Prandial "Progressive American" menu in Chelsea contains fare like a grilled Romaine Caesar salad, pan-crisped smoked skate with a fried egg "pancake," and lamb with fig puree and corn pudding. The space is decked in slate-blue walls, tufted leather banquettes, and antiques for a comfortable luxe feel.
- Founder of Acclaimed Whiskey Brand WhistlePig Ousted Over Fraud Accusations
- Olive Garden Stakes Its Future on ‘Spaghetti Pie’
- Pravda, Another Formerly Trendy Soho Relic, Will Close Next Month
- Scientists May Have Discovered a Way to Keep Bananas Fresh at Least Twice As Long
- New York Accuses Domino’s of Helping Franchisees Steal Workers’ Wages