This venue is closed.
Mark Stern's Prandial "Progressive American" menu in Chelsea contains fare like a grilled Romaine Caesar salad, pan-crisped smoked skate with a fried egg "pancake," and lamb with fig puree and corn pudding. The space is decked in slate-blue walls, tufted leather banquettes, and antiques for a comfortable luxe feel.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu