This venue is closed.
Mark Stern's Prandial "Progressive American" menu in Chelsea contains fare like a grilled Romaine Caesar salad, pan-crisped smoked skate with a fried egg "pancake," and lamb with fig puree and corn pudding. The space is decked in slate-blue walls, tufted leather banquettes, and antiques for a comfortable luxe feel.
- Supreme Court Won’t Stand in the Way of Seattle’s $15 Minimum Wage
- Congress Introduced a Bill to Keep Journalists From Snooping Around Big Food
- A Farming Cartoonist Was Fired for Joking About Big Agriculture
- Why This Leading London Chef Feels Energized by New York Kitchens
- Oxford Student Refuses to Tip Server Because She’s White