- READER REVIEWS
Prince Street Pizza
Sun-Wed, 11:30am-midnight; Thu-Sat, 11:30am-2am
Nearby Subway Stops
F at Second Ave.; 6 at Spring St.
$2.95-$3.75 (slice), $18-$26 (pie)
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Late-Night Dining
- No Alcohol
Prince Street Pizza serves square slices that, like the Soho Squares, are named for nearby streets (Spicy Spring, etc.) and are available by pie or slice. There are round pizzas, too — four kinds of margherita, in fact — and apps including prosciutto balls and Crazy Calabrese, garlic and broccoli rabe in an egg-roll wrapper.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu