Princess Pizzeria & Restaurant
Sun-Wed, 10am-10pm; Thu-Sat, 10am-11pm
Nearby Subway Stops
F, G at 15th St.-Prospect Park; R at Prospect Ave.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- No Alcohol
30th St. to 1st St., Prospect Park West to Second Ave.
Princess Pizza offers the usual selection of slices and pies, along with a bloated menu of pastas (including seven varieties of ziti), sandwiches, and a few Spanish-accented dishes like pork chops with tostones. Servings are large, if less than delectable; the dining room’s charms are even fewer, with fast food–style booths and a plethora of fake plants, including some alien-ish ivy hanging from the ceiling. The mini-pie is made to order, though burdened with too much salt and too little sauce, and a generous lasagna, loaded with mozzarella but nearly devoid of ground beef or ricotta, is enough to serve two, if not three.Recommended Dishes
Chicken parmigiana hero, $6; mini pie, $6; meat lasagna, $7
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu