- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
L at First Ave.; 6 at Astor Pl.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Great Desserts
- Teen Appeal
- No Alcohol
This venue is closed.
The restaurant-devoted-to-one-thing concept is nothing new in this city. We've got all cupcake, all macaroni and cheese, all tiramisu, and countless more. But what we didn't have was a spot selling pudding, and only pudding. Enter Puddin' NYC. They've got the classics like vanilla (made with Madagascar beans) and chocolate (with 70 percent chocolate all the way from Iceland), but they've also got banana, coconut, and a variety of parfait combinations. The shop also features sixteen different toppings, ranging from homemade sprinkles to lime angel food cake. No word yet on how Bill Cosby feels about this.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu