- READER REVIEWS
Mon-Thu, 6pm-midnight; Fri-Sat, 6pm-2am; Sun, closed
Nearby Subway Stops
J, Z at Chambers St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Dine at the Bar
- Late-Night Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Full Bar
This subterranean Mexican restaurant and bar from the owners of Apothéke, right next door, is the city's first to serve the Aztec spirit pulque. The drink is made from a deceptively strong, fermented form of agave, presented in a variety of house drinks. The cocktails are paired with Mexican grub, and a D.J. keeps the mood festive in the bar all night.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu