- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
J, Z at Chambers St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Full Bar
This subterranean Mexican restaurant and bar from the owners of Apothéke, right next door, is the city's first to serve the Aztec spirit pulque. The drink is made from a deceptively strong, fermented form of agave, presented in a variety of house drinks. The cocktails are paired with chef Nacxitl Gaxiola’s take on authentic Mexican grub, and a D.J. keeps the mood festive in the bar all night.
- Here’s What Bourdain Learned by Eating Noodles With President Obama
- The Future of Vegan Food Could Include Artificial Oysters and Veggie-Based Blue Cheese
- Founder of Acclaimed Whiskey Brand WhistlePig Ousted Over Fraud Accusations
- Olive Garden Stakes Its Future on ‘Spaghetti Pie’
- Pravda, Another Formerly Trendy Soho Relic, Will Close Next Month