Punch & Judy
This venue is closed.
The Lower East Side’s hippest restaurant row has a new wine bar with twenty international selections served by the (Riedel) glass, a Mediterranean-inspired menu, and thirties theater seats bolted to the floor.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu