Mon-Tue, 5pm-midnight; Wed-Thu, noon-4pm and 5pm-midnight; Fri-Sat, noon-4pm and 5pm-1am; Sun, noon-4pm and 5pm-midnight
Nearby Subway Stops
F at Second Ave.; 6 at Astor Pl.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Notable Wine List
- Online Reservation
- Beer and Wine Only
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
Athens food authority Diane Kochilas consulted on the menu, and instead of conforming to street-food stereotypes it showcases “rustic Greek home cooking” from traditional meze to clay-baked lamb and chicken. Keeping with the theme, the wine list is all-Greek, and a worrisome number of clay pots (pylos) hang rustically from the ceiling.
- Salad Chain Literally Everyone’s Obsessed With Bans Bacon and Sriracha From Its Menus
- Lin-Manuel Miranda â€‹Finally Got His Sardi’s Portrait
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi
- Olmsted, From 3 Atera Alumni, Opens in Prospect Heights Tonight