Mon-Tue, 5pm-midnight; Wed-Thu, noon-4pm and 5pm-midnight; Fri-Sat, noon-4pm and 5pm-1am; Sun, noon-4pm and 5pm-midnight
Nearby Subway Stops
F at Second Ave.; 6 at Astor Pl.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Notable Wine List
- Online Reservation
- Beer and Wine Only
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
Athens food authority Diane Kochilas consulted on the menu, and instead of conforming to street-food stereotypes it showcases “rustic Greek home cooking” from traditional meze to clay-baked lamb and chicken. Keeping with the theme, the wine list is all-Greek, and a worrisome number of clay pots (pylos) hang rustically from the ceiling.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu