Nearby Subway Stops
C, E at 50th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Full Bar
42nd St. to 62nd St., Fifth Ave. to West Side Hwy.
This venue is closed.
With blazing pink neon lighting, frosted wall length mirrors, and chrome touches throughout, this Thai eatery stands out from the pack with a loud modern look. The menu, on the other hand, slants traditional—you’ll find a variety of affordable, if familiar Thai entrées, including suitably fiery drunken noodles and rich, protein-packed curries, like massamun and panang, in portions large enough to share. Q2, which refers to “quantity and quality,” prides itself on offering toothsome, oversized dishes, and succeeds in delivering flavorful food, though several appetizers, like the summer rolls, served with a chocolaty peanut and tamarind dipping sauce, fall short. And while there are plenty of Thai eateries in Hell’s Kitchen to choose from, Q2’s two-for-one happy hour, offering fun, fruity drinks like the Singapore Sling and a short list of wines by the glass, continues to draw in diners.Happy Hour
Daily, 4 p.m.–8 p.m.Recommended Dishes
Drunken noodles, $9.95; massamun curry, $9.95
- Salad Chain Literally Everyone’s Obsessed With Bans Bacon and Sriracha From Its Menus
- Lin-Manuel Miranda â€‹Finally Got His Sardi’s Portrait
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi
- Olmsted, From 3 Atera Alumni, Opens in Prospect Heights Tonight