Nearby Subway Stops
N, R at 8th St.-NYU; 6 at Astor Pl.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Beer and Wine Only
The national gourmet-burrito chain brings Niman Ranch-pork carnitas, kosher-salted tortilla chips, and cilantro and lime-seasoned steamed rice to Manhattan. Award-winning industrial decor, a fetish for freshness, and the conspicuous lack of freezers and microwaves only add to the draw of that famous foil-wrapped burrito.Note
Chipotle also serves margaritas.
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl