Nearby Subway Stops
N, R at 8th St.-NYU; 6 at Astor Pl.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Beer and Wine Only
The national gourmet-burrito chain brings Niman Ranch-pork carnitas, kosher-salted tortilla chips, and cilantro and lime-seasoned steamed rice to Manhattan. Award-winning industrial decor, a fetish for freshness, and the conspicuous lack of freezers and microwaves only add to the draw of that famous foil-wrapped burrito.Note
Chipotle also serves margaritas.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s