Quattro Gastronomia Italiana
This venue is closed.
Fabrizio and Nicola Carro, Piedmont natives and identical twins who run the kitchen of Miami’s Quattro Gastronomia Italiana, must be the envy of every multitasking celebrity chef. (Imagine what Mario Batali would give for a twin brother who could cook?) Now, Fabrizio has moved up north to helm a new Quattro outpost at the Trump SoHo, while Nicola remains in Florida. The design of the bi-level space echoes its sister restaurant with black granite and leather banquettes, and the menu covers familiar regional Italian ground, from arancini to vitello tonnato to the signature braised-beef-filled agnolotti. Fabrizio, a good Italian, will proudly import as many ingredients from the old country as possible—screw the food miles—but says he isn’t opposed to exploring our city’s Greenmarkets too.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s