- READER REVIEWS
Tue-Fri, noon-4pm and 6pm-9:30pm; Sat, 10am-4pm and 6pm-10pm; Sun, 10am-4pm; Mon, closed
Nearby Subway Stops
N, Q at 30th Ave.
- Brunch - Weekend
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Reservations Not Required
Although this BYOB restaurant is based in Astoria, it culls its menu inspiration from around the U.S.; expect to find Louisiana specialties alongside California cuisine.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu