- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at 86th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- No Alcohol
77nd St. to 97th St, Central Park West to Riverside Dr.
This venue is closed.
As the raw-food movement gains momentum, this chainlet now numbers two branches, each serving its signature uncooked versions of pasta, falafel, and pecan pie. If this, or the menu's rampant use of quotation marks around words like shrimp, puts you off, consider this bit of menu propaganda: "There is much evidence that those who eat only raw food live free of illness & disease, their minds become sharp, and negative emotions disappear."Extra
Lunch Combo: Mon-Fri, 11:30-3pm
Pecan pie, $5.50
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu