Sun and Tue-Wed, 5pm-11pm; Thu-Sat, 5pm-1am; Mon, closed
Nearby Subway Stops
F at Second Ave.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Beer and Wine Only
This venue is closed.
Khalil Houri was one of the original owners of the West Village hot spots Le Zoo bistro and Waterloo, the Belgian brasserie, even though his true heart's desire lay not in hanger steak or moules-frites but more along the lines of tempeh and tofu. With Radha, a Lower East Side vegetarian restaurant right in Moby's Teany backyard, he's realized his dream. Named for the Indian goddess of love and devotion, Radha is devoted to healthful salads, stir-fries, and snacky appetizers like vegetarian samosas and pakoras. The menu, like the exotic décor, slants toward Indian, but there's also an all-American veggie burger, some barbecued tofu, and even faux kofta balls made from grated cauliflower and drizzled with tomato sauce.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu