- READER REVIEWS
Radicchio Pasta & Risotto Co.
This venue is closed.
After opening Indonesian spot Satay Junction earlier this year, the folks behind Brick Lane Curry House bring an Italian spot to midtown. Radicchio Pasta and Risotto Co. is the second location of a restaurant they first opened in Ridgewood, New Jersey. At just eighteen seats, this one is smaller and more casual, without the white tablecloths. If you work in the area, you’ll probably want to go between noon and 4 p.m., when some of chef Daniel Montoya’s handmade pasta dishes are $10 and under. But if you feel like sitting and staying a while, this location, like the Jersey one, is BYOB.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu