Nearby Subway Stops
1 at 116th St.-Columbia University
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Good for Groups
- Late-Night Dining
- Outdoor Dining
- Full Bar
110th St. to 125th St, Morningside Dr. to Riverside Dr.
This venue is closed.
While animal-rights protestors decry the inhumane conditions on factory farms, the cruel treatment of poultry at assembly-line eateries like Radio Perfecto goes generally unnoticed. Until now: Dry breast meat, uncrackling skin, and the absence of anything resembling flavor are not flame-roasted chicken—they’re a virtual war crime (not to mention the alleged specialty of the house). You could try to ignore the tragedy with a plate of nachos, but even your sloppily mixed margarita won’t wash away the tin-can taste of the guacamole. Ordering the hanger steak just punishes yet another innocent species—Homo famelicus, the hungry human being. Someone call the SPCA.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu