- READER REVIEWS
Mon-Fri, 7pm-11pm; Sat-Sun, closed
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 116th St.
- Classic NY
- Family Style
- Special Occasion
- Full Bar
Two years you wait for a table. Then finally your cousin gets off his butt and calls his dentist whose brother-in-law CPAs for a guy whose stepfather once dated the line cook's sister. While you wait—and you will—listen to the names of the regulars pouring through the door and understand why it takes civilians so long to get into Rao's. Is it finally worth it for a bowl of ziti, some roasted peppers, baked clams, and a flat of lasagna? Yeah, it really is. Rao's is a part of New York you thought had disappeared.
- FBI Looking for Man Who Sprinkled ‘Unknown Liquid Substance’ Around Whole Foods
- Taliban Fighters Are Unimpressed With McDonald’s Food
- Grumpy Del Taco Manager Fired After Not Understanding How Easy It Is to Post a Video Online
- Will Chickpea Water Be the Next Kale?
- Tony Danza’s Side Hustle Is Selling Mozzarella