- READER REVIEWS
Mon-Fri, 7pm-11pm; Sat-Sun, closed
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 116th St.
- Classic NY
- Family Style
- Special Occasion
- Full Bar
Two years you wait for a table. Then finally your cousin gets off his butt and calls his dentist whose brother-in-law CPAs for a guy whose stepfather once dated the line cook's sister. While you wait—and you will—listen to the names of the regulars pouring through the door and understand why it takes civilians so long to get into Rao's. Is it finally worth it for a bowl of ziti, some roasted peppers, baked clams, and a flat of lasagna? Yeah, it really is. Rao's is a part of New York you thought had disappeared.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu