Sun-Thu, noon-11pm; Fri-Sat, noon-midnight
Nearby Subway Stops
L at Bedford Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Full Bar
Broadway to India St., Humboldt St. to Kent Ave.
Entrée names like “Double Happiness” and “Happy Family” have staying power, but this modern Asian spot has dispensed with tradition by naming plates after friends and family, based on what they liked during previews. Vivian’s Curry Seafood, for instance, is a favorite of owner Vivian Chan, and David’s Salted Pepper Prawns is the go-to of her husband David Chiu.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu