This venue is closed.
Chef Mark Shenk makes a delicious habit of serving creative comfort food in small, neighborhoody places (at small, neighborhoody prices). The menu, like the crimson-walled restaurant, is petite but intriguing, with appetizers like risotto cakes with chicken-liver sauce and pancetta, heaping open-faced sandwiches, and raspberry-crowned crème brûlée for dessert.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu